Wide Area Alarm Sirens that suit COMAH Sites
To meet their obligations under the Control of Major Accident Hazard (COMAH) regulations construction sites may have a requirement for wide area signalling solutions or alarm sirens to provide a warning if a fire, chemical spillage or other dangerous incident occurs.
The E2S range of high output, wide area alarm sirens provide an excellent solution to cover outdoor locations, areas with high background noise or applications where sound coverage requirements exceed those that can be achieved with standard industrial sounders.
In addition, many of our explosion proof, intrinsically safe and industrial audible and visual signalling products can be used on COMAH sites to provide alarm signalling solutions for a range of situations.
To view the E2S range of wide area signalling products, which are suitable for COMAH sites as well as other applications, please follow the links below:
A131 High Powered Siren
- High output of up to 131dB(A) @ 1m
- Compact and easy to install
- Up to four sirens which can be mounted in a
variety of arrangements
- Option for battery back-up
- Sound coverage up to 300m
For further technical information and datasheet, follow A131 High Powered Siren suitable for COMAH sites.
A141 High level audible warning system
- Very high output of up to 141dB(A) @ 1m
- Range of applications such as COMAH (Seveso II)
alarm, fire and security and natural disaster alerts
- Four 100W drivers for high powered sound
- Options for custom tones, battery backup and
- Sound coverage up to 750m
For further technical information and datasheet, follow A141 High level audible warning system suitable for COMAH sites.
A151 High level audible warning system
- Very high output of up to 150dB(A) at 1m
- Available in both directional and
omni-directional speaker arrays
- Can be configured into complete systems and can
be controlled by either LCD control panel or a software solution
- Built in fault diagnostics and silent test
For further technical information and datasheet, follow A151 High level audible warning system suitable for COMAH sites.
Follow this link to view the full range of industrial alarm signalling products suitable for COMAH sites.
Case Study - Temporary Alarm Sirens at COMAH Site
Our Appello user recordable alarms were used during construction at Wembley Arena with bespoke alarm messages to suit the contractor. For more information, please see link below: