The A105N Tone Appello is a voice alarm sounder capable of storing up to 16 seconds of user recordable speech. The sounder records, stores and plays back user defined messages stored directly to non-volatile memory without any intermediate analogue to digital conversion.
Low current consumption and high sound output in a robust fire retardant IP66 housing ensure the A105N Tone Appello is suitable for all general signalling applications including fire, security and process control.
- Direct message storage on silicon: 16s of speech
- Very high voice reproduction quality - mylar speaker
- Message length: 1 x 16 seconds or 2 x 8 seconds
- Easy message creation with built in microphone
- Edits automatically to message length
- DC versions have reverse polarity diode protection
- Unit can be mounted using external lugs or internal BESA compatible fixing positions
- Duplicate cable terminations (in & out for daisy-chain installations)
- Tropicalisation available on request
- Volume control & tone duration control
- Available with custom tone configurations and frequencies