New E2S Warning Signalsproducts launched at GPS Canada 2016
- D1xB2 explosion proof SIL2 signals at NFPA 2019
- STEx 316 stainless steel signals - DNV approved
- New D1xB2 beacons launched at OTC 2019
- STExCP8 call points - now SIL2 compliant
- E2S exhibits at ADIPEC 2018
- D2x LED & Xenon beacons - next gen UL1971 signals
- Global GRP - the GNEx solution
- The brightest lights at NFPA 2018
- OTC 2018 is all about the LED
- Auto-synchronizing UL1971 LED beacon for Haz Loc
- Solving the combination problem for private fire signaling
- MED approved products showcased at MARINTEC 2017
- Innovative E2S LED technology at ADIPEC
- Additional MED approvals
- E2x family upgrade
- GNExB2LD2 at Offshore Europe 2017
- New LED beacon at O&G Asia 2017
- New product releases at NFPA 2017
- LED beacons brighter than Xenon
- E2S exhibit at OTC 2017
- E2S exhibit at OMC 2017
- BExBGL2 - Explosion proof LED beacons
- E2S at ADIPEC 2016
- E2S at ONS Norway 2016
- E2S becomes member of NFPA
E2S Warning Signals will be exhibiting at Global Petroleum Show, 7th to 9th of June, Calgary, Canada. The leading manufacturer of audible and visual warning devices will be at the ‘Upper Big Four’ pavilion to launch two new major product families plus the new GRP Xenon beacons for hazardous areas.
The new ‘D1x’ family of alarm horns, PA loudspeakers and combined alarm horn/Xenon strobe beacon units has been designed to provide the most effective warning signals available for use in Class I/II Division 1, Zone 1 and Zone 20 environments. With robust marine grade LM6 aluminium enclosures, the UL/cULs approved alarms employ the latest electronic technology and acoustic engineering. The four stage, 64 tone alarm horns and combined units are available with directional flare or 360° sound dispersion radial horns.
Also on show will be a preview of the new premium ‘STEx’ family of 316L stainless steel explosion proof devices to IECEx and ATEX approval standards. The ‘STEx’ signals provide high performance audible and visual outputs with an optimal combination of strength and corrosion resistance for use in the harshest of environments.
The new ‘GNEx’ GRP Xenon strobe beacons, www.e2s.com/products/range/gnex, add visual signalling to the explosion proof and corrosion resistant GNEx family of alarm horn sounders, PA loudspeakers and manual call points for activation of fire alarms, gas detection and emergency shutdown systems. Suitable for all Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22 hazardous location applications the ‘GNEx’ beacons have extended temperature range with IECEx and ATEX approvals. For applications with high levels of ambient light the GNExB2 beacon is available in 10, 15 and 21 Joules variants producing up to 902cd – a very high output Xenon strobe. The GNExB1, a more compact size version, is a 5 Joule Xenon strobe beacon in a lightweight enclosure. Complementing the family is the GNExJ2 Ex d junction box, which, having multiple cable entries and terminal configurations is suitable for many different applications. All ‘GNEx’ beacons can be supplied as plate mounted assemblies configured with and without an alarm horn sounder or junction box.
Ken Martin, President of Brodwell Industrial Sales, E2S’s West Canada distributor and Marcel Minns, Technical Sales Manager from the E2S Houston office, will be at the booth to welcome visitors.