SIL 2 certified audible and visual warning signals
Safety systems, especially in fire and gas applications on petrochemical installations, are increasingly required to be SIL 2 compliant.
The E2S new generation IECEx and ATEX approved BEx alarm horn sounders and Xenon strobe beacons are certified for SIL 2. The BEx warning device range are the perfect solution for designers and integrators of SIL 2 systems: with a 99.9% reliability rate, they bring plant safety to new levels.
- Signalling device function is checked and automatically reported to the control panel
- Eliminates the need for time consuming physical inspections, reducing running costs
- Increased plant safety, knowing all devices are working properly at all times
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into your SIL 2 environment
Download the latest SIL 2 manual to learn how our signals can integrate in your SIL 2 system.
If you have any question get in touch today with our technical sales team or give us a call on +44 (0)20 8743 8880 (UK) or +1 281 377 4401 (US)
- 117dB(A) SPL output
- 3 remotely seletable alarm stages
- Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22
- 2 x M20 cable entries
- 10 Joule Xenon Strobe
- 1 million peak Candela
- 24 Vdc
- Available configured as multiple unit assemblies