D1xB2 explosion proof SIL2 signals launching at NFPA 2019
- E2S major on hazardous area integrated warning device assemblies at ADIPEC
- D1xB2 explosion proof SIL2 signals at NFPA 2019
- STEx 316 stainless steel signals - DNV approved
- New D1xB2 beacons launched at OTC 2019
- STExCP8 call points - now SIL2 compliant
- E2S exhibits at ADIPEC 2018
- D2x LED & Xenon beacons - next gen UL1971 signals
- Global GRP - the GNEx solution
- The brightest lights at NFPA 2018
- OTC 2018 is all about the LED
- Auto-synchronizing UL1971 LED beacon for Haz Loc
- Solving the combination problem for private fire signaling
- MED approved products showcased at MARINTEC 2017
- Innovative E2S LED technology at ADIPEC
- Additional MED approvals
- E2x family upgrade
- GNExB2LD2 at Offshore Europe 2017
- New LED beacon at O&G Asia 2017
- New product releases at NFPA 2017
- LED beacons brighter than Xenon
- E2S exhibit at OTC 2017
- E2S exhibit at OMC 2017
- BExBGL2 - Explosion proof LED beacons
- E2S at ADIPEC 2016
- E2S at ONS Norway 2016
D1xB2 explosion proof SIL 2 warning signals launching at NFPA 2019
The latest addition to the E2S Warning Signals D1x family are the D1xB2 beacons, which offer global approvals with SIL1 and SIL2 compliance. Light sources are available as either Xenon or LED. Strobes are offered in 5, 10, 15 or 21 Joule Xenon variants with four flash rate options and are approved for private mode fire alarm use to UL1638. The high-power LED array features a steady mode for status applications, five flash patterns and three remotely selectable alarm stages/channels. UL/cUL and ULC approved for use in Class I/II Division 1, Zone 1 and Zone 21 explosion proof environments and IECEx and ATEX certified for Zone 1 and 21 applications – a truly global solution. The UV stable polycarbonate lens filters, protected by a stainless-steel guard, are available in Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Magenta, Red and Yellow. The lens design enhances the light output and is field replaceable, enabling beacons to be repurposed on site. Low inrush and operating current allow more units to be installed per circuit, simplifying system design and reducing cost. All beacons on the same circuit are automatically synchronised.
For installations requiring signals compliant to UL1971 for public mode fire alarm installation, as emergency signalling devices for the hearing impaired, the D1xB2XH1 and D1xB2XH2 provide the brightest, auto-synchronizing, solution available.
All variants employ an innovative enclosure with multiple cable entries: 2 × 3/4"NPT and 2 x M20 side entries and 1 × 3/4"NPT pendant entry. A threaded flame path enables quick installation and simplifies maintenance inspection; whilst the large termination area maximises cabling space. The lightweight, marine grade aluminium corrosion resistant enclosure can be either conduit or surface mounted, utilising the built-in mounting lugs. An optional stainless-steel mounting bracket is available providing fully adjustable positioning in any direction for optimum effectiveness.
In addition to the stand-alone beacons, the D1x family includes combination units that provide sound outputs up to 116 dB(A) with 64 user-selectable alarm tones and four remotely selectable stages/channels to support audible signalling of multiple scenarios from a single device. The integrated Xenon beacon can be linked internally to the alarm horn to minimise cabling requirements and installation time and the alarm horn and strobe can be initiated simultaneously or independently.
E2S Warning Signals will be exhibiting the new D1xB2 products at the NFPA C&E in San Antonio (17th to 19th June 2019) – stand 1445.