E2S showcases its latest Haz. Loc. warning signal technology at ADIPEC 2018
- D1xB2 explosion proof SIL2 signals at NFPA 2019
- STEx 316 stainless steel signals - DNV approved
- New D1xB2 beacons launched at OTC 2019
- STExCP8 call points - now SIL2 compliant
- E2S exhibits at ADIPEC 2018
- D2x LED & Xenon beacons - next gen UL1971 signals
- Global GRP - the GNEx solution
- The brightest lights at NFPA 2018
- OTC 2018 is all about the LED
- Auto-synchronizing UL1971 LED beacon for Haz Loc
- Solving the combination problem for private fire signaling
- MED approved products showcased at MARINTEC 2017
- Innovative E2S LED technology at ADIPEC
- Additional MED approvals
- E2x family upgrade
- GNExB2LD2 at Offshore Europe 2017
- New LED beacon at O&G Asia 2017
- New product releases at NFPA 2017
- LED beacons brighter than Xenon
- E2S exhibit at OTC 2017
- E2S exhibit at OMC 2017
- BExBGL2 - Explosion proof LED beacons
- E2S at ADIPEC 2016
- E2S at ONS Norway 2016
- E2S becomes member of NFPA
E2S Warning Signals, the world’s leading independent signalling manufacturer, is featuring the latest product introductions from its extensive range of alarm horn sounders, beacons, loudspeakers and call points for fire and gas warning systems in offshore and onshore hazardous area installations. On Stand 8620 at ADIPEC Abu Dhabi, 12 – 15 November 2018, the booth will feature the D2x family beacons and combi units, UL464 and UL1638/UL1971 approved for public mode fire alarm systems. Also featured are the GNEx family corrosion proof GRP sounders, beacons and manual call points with extensive global approvals and the D1x family Xenon strobes, the brightest UL1638/UL1971 approved signals available for Class I/II Div 1 and Class I Zone 1/20 explosion proof applications.
The D2x family beacons are available with a high power Cree® LED array and 5 and 10 Joule Xenon strobe beacons that offer exceptionally low inrush and operating currents to optimise cable selection and reduce power supply requirements.
The GNEx family is approved by IECEx and ATEX for Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22 use. All the GNEx visual signals utilise a polycarbonate UV stable prismatic lens which is available in Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Magenta, Red and Yellow and are field-replaceable.
The Xenon strobes from the D1x family feature an innovative lightweight, marine grade, corrosion resistant enclosure that can be either conduit or surface mounted as supplied. For complete mounting flexibility an optional stainless-steel bracket enables the light to be positioned in any orientation. With automatic flash synchronization, low inrush and low operating current more units can be installed per circuit, simplifying system design and reducing cost,
Darren Mann, International Sales Manager, and Neal Porter, APAC Sales Manager, will man the booth.
View the GNEx family of warning signals here