M series upgrade - new alarm horn sounder electronics in IP66/67 Type 4/4X/13 enclosures
- M series upgrade - new alarm horn sounder electronics in IP66/67 Type 4/4X/13 enclosures
- The world’s most extensive range of MCPs has been improved – again
- E2S launches the brightest ever hazardous location UL1971 LED fire alarm beacon
- E2S major on hazardous area integrated warning device assemblies at ADIPEC
- D1xB2 explosion proof SIL2 signals at NFPA 2019
- STEx 316 stainless steel signals - DNV approved
- New D1xB2 beacons launched at OTC 2019
- STExCP8 call points - now SIL2 compliant
- E2S exhibits at ADIPEC 2018
- D2x LED & Xenon beacons - next gen UL1971 signals
- Global GRP - the GNEx solution
- The brightest lights at NFPA 2018
- OTC 2018 is all about the LED
- Auto-synchronizing UL1971 LED beacon for Haz Loc
- Solving the combination problem for private fire signaling
- MED approved products showcased at MARINTEC 2017
- Innovative E2S LED technology at ADIPEC
- Additional MED approvals
- E2x family upgrade
- GNExB2LD2 at Offshore Europe 2017
- New LED beacon at O&G Asia 2017
- New product releases at NFPA 2017
- LED beacons brighter than Xenon
- E2S exhibit at OTC 2017
- E2S exhibit at OMC 2017
M series upgrade – new alarm horn sounder electronics in IP66/67 Type 4/4X/13 enclosures
E2S Warning Signals, global leader in audible and visual notification devices, is pleased to announce the launch of the next generation of M range industrial alarm horn sounders. The existing MA112 is now coded as MA1F and the MA121 will become MA2F. Both units are backward compatible with the previous versions.
The enclosure and mounting remain as per previous product versions however the new enhanced electronics now feature the latest in D Class amplifier technology, improved in-rush, wider voltage range, current consumption and alarm tone choice and control.
The MA1F employs the standard flare horn and is also available as the MA1R featuring the innovative E2S ‘1R’ omni-directional horn – particularly suitable for applications requiring a compact device. For applications that require an even higher level of sound output than the MA2F, the new MA2H alarm horn sounder is now available. Utilising the new E2S ‘2H’ super high output flare horn – engineered to maximise audible signaling performance across the widest range of frequencies – the MA2H offers a sound level of up to 130dB(A). View full specification details here.
The alarm horn sounder DC voltage range is now 10 to 60Vdc whilst the AC versions now include a universal power supply suitable for inputs of 100 to 240Vac. High voltage DC versions are available on request. The MA1 versions are factory set to a low current consumption of only 224mA with a sound output of 117dB(A). The MA2 versions feature two user selectable power modes that provide the optimum combinations of current consumption and sound output: from 391mA & 126dB(A) to 888mA & 130dB(A).
With a total of four, remotely selectable alarm stages/channels the new set of 64 alarm tone frequencies can be independently set as either first or second stage whilst alarm stages can be activated by a variety of methods. Pluggable, duplicated cable terminals simplify installation.
The MC1X05 combined alarm horn sounder with Xenon strobe beacon and MC1LD2 combined alarm horn sounder with LED beacon also now include the next generation sounder electronics ensuring these exciting new features are available across the M range.
The M range signals feature robust, thermoplastic fire retardant enclosures with 316 (A4) stainless steel mounting brackets – ideal for applications in harsh environments where Type 4/4X/13/3R IP66/67 protection is required.