New D1xB2 beacons launched at OTC 2019
- E2S launches the brightest ever hazardous location UL1971 LED fire alarm beacon
- E2S major on hazardous area integrated warning device assemblies at ADIPEC
- D1xB2 explosion proof SIL2 signals at NFPA 2019
- STEx 316 stainless steel signals - DNV approved
- New D1xB2 beacons launched at OTC 2019
- STExCP8 call points - now SIL2 compliant
- E2S exhibits at ADIPEC 2018
- D2x LED & Xenon beacons - next gen UL1971 signals
- Global GRP - the GNEx solution
- The brightest lights at NFPA 2018
- OTC 2018 is all about the LED
- Auto-synchronizing UL1971 LED beacon for Haz Loc
- Solving the combination problem for private fire signaling
- MED approved products showcased at MARINTEC 2017
- Innovative E2S LED technology at ADIPEC
- Additional MED approvals
- E2x family upgrade
- GNExB2LD2 at Offshore Europe 2017
- New LED beacon at O&G Asia 2017
- New product releases at NFPA 2017
- LED beacons brighter than Xenon
- E2S exhibit at OTC 2017
- E2S exhibit at OMC 2017
- BExBGL2 - Explosion proof LED beacons
- E2S at ADIPEC 2016
E2S launches D1xB2 SIL 2 Xenon and LED beacons at OTC 2019
The centrepiece of E2S Warning Signals’ Booth 1739 at OTC, 6th – 9th May, Houston USA, is the latest additions to the D1x family, the D1xB2 Xenon and LED explosion proof beacons for installation in hazardous areas. They are approved by the worlds’ leading certification bodies and include fault diagnostics, supporting SIL2 requirements by enabling the control system to interrogate the devices’ operational status.
The D1xB2 beacons are the latest addition to the comprehensive range of visual warning devices that use the same light engines and control circuitry with a choice of housing materials. The marine grade LM6 aluminium enclosures D1x, BEx and D2x, the 316L stainless steel STEx family and the GRP GNEx provide a variety of mechanical protection, corrosion resistance, weight and prices to suit different environmental requirements and applications. The Polycarbonate, UV stable lenses are available in Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Magenta, Red and Yellow. Whilst enhancing the light output, the lens filters are also field replaceable, enabling the reassignment of beacon function to be a simple and quick process. A particular D1x version, the D1xB2XH2, is the brightest explosion proof Xenon Strobe light/beacon available for public mode fire alarm, ADA compliant, hearing impaired applications. The unit is UL/cUL approved for Class I Div 1, Class II Div 2, Class I Zone 1 suitable for both gas and dust environments.
Also featured on the booth are the explosion/flameproof STEx family, which encompasses audible, visual and combined warning devices and manual call points, all housed in 316L stainless steel enclosures. Designed for installation in the harshest of onshore and offshore environments where corrosion is a particular problem, the units are IECEx and ATEX Zones 1 and 21 approved for use in hazardous areas.
Brett Isard, London-based Managing Director, and Scott Harman, Houston-based VP Sales North America, will be manning the booth to meet existing customers and contacts, demonstrate products, answer questions and discuss upcoming new product developments.