E2S Warning Signalsshowcases latest audible and visual signalling for fire at NFPA, Las Vegas
- D1xB2 explosion proof SIL2 signals at NFPA 2019
- STEx 316 stainless steel signals - DNV approved
- New D1xB2 beacons launched at OTC 2019
- STExCP8 call points - now SIL2 compliant
- E2S exhibits at ADIPEC 2018
- D2x LED & Xenon beacons - next gen UL1971 signals
- Global GRP - the GNEx solution
- The brightest lights at NFPA 2018
- OTC 2018 is all about the LED
- Auto-synchronizing UL1971 LED beacon for Haz Loc
- Solving the combination problem for private fire signaling
- MED approved products showcased at MARINTEC 2017
- Innovative E2S LED technology at ADIPEC
- Additional MED approvals
- E2x family upgrade
- GNExB2LD2 at Offshore Europe 2017
- New LED beacon at O&G Asia 2017
- New product releases at NFPA 2017
- LED beacons brighter than Xenon
- E2S exhibit at OTC 2017
- E2S exhibit at OMC 2017
- BExBGL2 - Explosion proof LED beacons
- E2S at ADIPEC 2016
- E2S at ONS Norway 2016
- E2S becomes member of NFPA
NFPA member E2S Warning Signals, the world’s leading independent manufacturer of audible and visual warning signals, is exhibiting at the NFPA Show from the 13th to the 15th of June in Las Vegas. On Booth 1059, E2S will be showcasing selected products from its extensive globally certified product portfolio.
The D1x family of Class I & II Division 1 signals from E2S offer high performance audio-visual warning in the most hazardous of environments. The D1xS alarm horns are UL and cUL marked, suitable for use as public mode fire alarm and also approved for Zone 1 and Zone 20 applications. With sound output levels up to 116dB(A) the horns contain 64 different alarm tone patterns and four remotely selectable stages/channels enabling multiple notifications from a single device. The D1xC combined alarm horns and Xenon beacons are
similarly approved for fire alarm use – the horn as public mode and the Xenon light as private mode. Employing enclosures manufactured from marine grade LM6 aluminium the audible alarms can be configured with a traditional flare horn or an omnidirectional radial horn. The Xenon beacon component is available in either 5 or 10 Joule variants.
The D2x family of compact alarm horns and combination horns with Xenon lights offer system designers one device, globally certified: NEC/CEC CI D2 and CII D2; NEC CI Zone 2 and Zone 22; CEC Zone 2 & 22 and CII D2, ATEX, IECEx Zone 2 & 22. Now also UL & cUL certified for fire alarm use – the horn as public mode and the Xenon light as private mode. The D2x signals contain the advanced technology featured in the Class I Div 1 D1x family but in an ultra-compact 11 × 6” footprint.
For industrial fire protection system designers, the new ML15 and ML25 speakers are UL & cUL approved for fire alarm & emergency and professional & commercial use in the US and Canada. Available in 15W and 25W versions the 70V line speakers use lightweight, high impact ABS, Type 4/4X enclosures and stainless steel accessories to provide a robust solution for harsh environments systems.
The booth will be managed by directors Brett Isard and John Rattlidge.
Download the Haz Loc and Industrial Fire Signals brochure.