E2S showcases it globally approved explosion proof product families at OTC 2017
- E2S major on hazardous area integrated warning device assemblies at ADIPEC
- D1xB2 explosion proof SIL2 signals at NFPA 2019
- STEx 316 stainless steel signals - DNV approved
- New D1xB2 beacons launched at OTC 2019
- STExCP8 call points - now SIL2 compliant
- E2S exhibits at ADIPEC 2018
- D2x LED & Xenon beacons - next gen UL1971 signals
- Global GRP - the GNEx solution
- The brightest lights at NFPA 2018
- OTC 2018 is all about the LED
- Auto-synchronizing UL1971 LED beacon for Haz Loc
- Solving the combination problem for private fire signaling
- MED approved products showcased at MARINTEC 2017
- Innovative E2S LED technology at ADIPEC
- Additional MED approvals
- E2x family upgrade
- GNExB2LD2 at Offshore Europe 2017
- New LED beacon at O&G Asia 2017
- New product releases at NFPA 2017
- LED beacons brighter than Xenon
- E2S exhibit at OTC 2017
- E2S exhibit at OMC 2017
- BExBGL2 - Explosion proof LED beacons
- E2S at ADIPEC 2016
- E2S at ONS Norway 2016
On Booth 1639 at OTC, held from 01 – 04 May in Houston TX, E2S Warning Signals are demonstrating a selection of its portfolio of more than 250 different explosion proof and intrinsically safe warning devices for use in hazardous locations.
E2S alarm horns, PA loudspeakers, LED and Xenon strobes and integrated horn/strobe warning units employ the latest electronic technology and acoustic engineering to ensure high output, low current draw and extended reliability. To meet the differing requirements of systems in hazardous area environments, product families are available with a choice of different sound and light output levels in stainless steel, GRP or marine grade, LM6 aluminium enclosures, providing a wide choice of mechanical protection, corrosion resistance, weight and cost.
E2S products are approved to all major international and national standards, allowing them to be deployed in systems around the world with complete confidence that they conform to the required criteria. Devices conform to the ATEX, IECEx Directives, INMETRO and TR CU as well as NEC and CEC codes through third party testing by FM and UL.
Darren Mann, UK-based International Sales Manager and Marcel Minns, Houston-based Technical Sales Manager, will be manning the booth to meet existing customers and contacts, demonstrate products, answer questions and discuss upcoming new product developments.