Global GRP - the GNEx solution
- AlertAlarm, AlertAlight & Sonora product series upgrade
- M series upgrade - new alarm horn sounder electronics in IP66/67 Type 4/4X/13 enclosures
- The world’s most extensive range of MCPs has been improved – again
- E2S launches the brightest ever hazardous location UL1971 LED fire alarm beacon
- E2S major on hazardous area integrated warning device assemblies at ADIPEC
- D1xB2 explosion proof SIL2 signals at NFPA 2019
- STEx 316 stainless steel signals - DNV approved
- New D1xB2 beacons launched at OTC 2019
- STExCP8 call points - now SIL2 compliant
- E2S exhibits at ADIPEC 2018
- D2x LED & Xenon beacons - next gen UL1971 signals
- Global GRP - the GNEx solution
- The brightest lights at NFPA 2018
- OTC 2018 is all about the LED
- Auto-synchronizing UL1971 LED beacon for Haz Loc
- Solving the combination problem for private fire signaling
- MED approved products showcased at MARINTEC 2017
- Innovative E2S LED technology at ADIPEC
- Additional MED approvals
- E2x family upgrade
- GNExB2LD2 at Offshore Europe 2017
- New LED beacon at O&G Asia 2017
- New product releases at NFPA 2017
- LED beacons brighter than Xenon
- E2S exhibit at OTC 2017
The E2S GNEx GRP explosion proof signalling and call point family with global approvals
E2S Warning Signals, the world’s leading independent signalling manufacturer, offers a comprehensive range hazardous location and explosion proof alarm horn sounders, Xenon strobes, LED beacons, loudspeakers, push buttons and call points. The GNEx family, which features GRP housings and sealing to IP66, is approved by IECEx and ATEX for Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22 use.
The visual signals in the GNEx family feature a 5, 10, 15 or 21 Joule Xenon strobe light source, giving an industry leading, effective intensity light output, of more than 900 cd for high ambient light or long-distance signalling. The LED variant contains a light source that has five flash rates: 1, 1.5, 2 Hz and double and triple flashes. High and low power steady modes for status indicator uses can also be user selected. The Cree® LEDs employed in the GNExB2LD2 beacon have a life of more than 60,000 hours. DC voltage versions feature three remotely selectable stages enabling multiple warnings to be signalled from one device. All the GNEx visual signals utilise a polycarbonate UV stable prismatic lens which are available in Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Magenta, Red and Yellow and are field-replaceable. Installation time for both sounders and beacons is minimised as the GRP enclosure has a threaded flame path, multiple cable entries and a large termination area.
The alarm horn sounders have outputs up to 123dB(A) @ 1m, are available with either flared or radial horns, have 64 embedded tones, including the PFEER and major national tones, and offer four stages with the first two independently selectable. 15 and 25W loudspeaker versions are available in 8 Ohm, 16 Ohm and 70/100V Line versions for clear and powerful voice messaging in hazardous areas.
Designed for the manual activation of fire alarms, gas detection and emergency shutdown systems, the GNEx manual call points are available with break glass, push button and push button with tool reset operation, and a comprehensive range of standard accessories. Series and EOL resistors in a range of different values can be fitted to all models as required and DPDT switching and LED indicators can also be specified.
The GNEx family of signals provide the most comprehensive and robust solution for both onshore and offshore environments. Visit ww.e2s.com for further information.