E2S Warning Signals showcases its hazardous area and marine approvedequipment at OMC 17
- D1xB2 explosion proof SIL2 signals at NFPA 2019
- STEx 316 stainless steel signals - DNV approved
- New D1xB2 beacons launched at OTC 2019
- STExCP8 call points - now SIL2 compliant
- E2S exhibits at ADIPEC 2018
- D2x LED & Xenon beacons - next gen UL1971 signals
- Global GRP - the GNEx solution
- The brightest lights at NFPA 2018
- OTC 2018 is all about the LED
- Auto-synchronizing UL1971 LED beacon for Haz Loc
- Solving the combination problem for private fire signaling
- MED approved products showcased at MARINTEC 2017
- Innovative E2S LED technology at ADIPEC
- Additional MED approvals
- E2x family upgrade
- GNExB2LD2 at Offshore Europe 2017
- New LED beacon at O&G Asia 2017
- New product releases at NFPA 2017
- LED beacons brighter than Xenon
- E2S exhibit at OTC 2017
- E2S exhibit at OMC 2017
- BExBGL2 - Explosion proof LED beacons
- E2S at ADIPEC 2016
- E2S at ONS Norway 2016
- E2S becomes member of NFPA
On Stand A9, Hall 1 at OMC, the Offshore Marine Conference, Ravenna, Italy 29 – 31 March 2017, E2S Warning Signals, the world’s leading independent manufacturer of ATEX and IECEx approved audible and visual warning signals, are presenting the latest developments in their extensive range of explosion proof, hazardous location and intrinsically safe audible and visual warning devices for the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry. Amongst the new product releases will be the DNV approved and MED compliant signals for fire and general signalling use in marine applications.
For corrosive environments E2S will be showcasing their ‘STEx’ family of IECE and ATEX approved warning signals, call points and junction box, all featuring 316L stainless steel enclosures. Also on show are the ‘GNEx’ GRP enclosure warning signals, call points and junction box which are IECEx, ATEX & EAC Ex approved for Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22.
Additional audible and visual warning signals include the ‘D1x’ family , approved for Class I/II Division 1, Zone 1 and Zone 20 environments and the compact, high performance ‘D2x’ and ‘E2x’ signals, globally approved to UL, cULs, ATEX & IECEx standards for Division 2 and Zone 2 and 22 applications.
For 25 years (since 1992) E2S Warning Signals have specialised in the design and manufacture of high performance audible and visual signals for commercial, industrial, marine and hazardous locations. The head office and manufacturing operations are located in London, UK with extensive facilities for design, manufacture, quality assurance, testing and dispatch along with a customer service centre serving global markets. Additionally, a dedicated distribution hub and sales operation is based in Houston, Texas principally serving North and South America.
The stand is manned by Richard O’Leary, E2S Business Development Manager and Fabio D’Errico, from CONTACTA sas, representative agent for E2S in Italy.
View the STEx family of warning signals here.