GNExB2LD2 at Offshore Europe 2017
- The world’s most extensive range of MCPs has been improved – again
- E2S launches the brightest ever hazardous location UL1971 LED fire alarm beacon
- E2S major on hazardous area integrated warning device assemblies at ADIPEC
- D1xB2 explosion proof SIL2 signals at NFPA 2019
- STEx 316 stainless steel signals - DNV approved
- New D1xB2 beacons launched at OTC 2019
- STExCP8 call points - now SIL2 compliant
- E2S exhibits at ADIPEC 2018
- D2x LED & Xenon beacons - next gen UL1971 signals
- Global GRP - the GNEx solution
- The brightest lights at NFPA 2018
- OTC 2018 is all about the LED
- Auto-synchronizing UL1971 LED beacon for Haz Loc
- Solving the combination problem for private fire signaling
- MED approved products showcased at MARINTEC 2017
- Innovative E2S LED technology at ADIPEC
- Additional MED approvals
- E2x family upgrade
- GNExB2LD2 at Offshore Europe 2017
- New LED beacon at O&G Asia 2017
- New product releases at NFPA 2017
- LED beacons brighter than Xenon
- E2S exhibit at OTC 2017
- E2S exhibit at OMC 2017
- BExBGL2 - Explosion proof LED beacons
E2S showcases innovative LED technology for hazardous location warning signals at Offshore Europe
From the 5th to the 8th of September, E2S Warning Signals will be exhibiting at Offshore Europe Aberdeen. As the world’s leading independent signalling manufacturer E2S will be demonstrating their extensive range of alarm horn sounders, beacons, loudspeakers and call points.
The E2S stand will be displaying key examples of their hazardous area product range. These include the corrosion proof GRP enclosure GNEx family and the 316L stainless steel enclosure STEx family. Both families feature alarm horn sounders, loudspeakers, beacons and manual call points. Common to both are the industry leading Xenon beacons and innovative LED variants. The GNExLD2 and STExLD2 LED beacons offer multiple flash modes with high and low power steady modes ensuring suitability for both warning and status indication. Using an innovative array of Cree LEDs they are now considered the world’s first genuine replacement for traditional Xenon beacons; offering an operating current of just 110mA, low inrush, a LED life of over 60,000 hours and effective light output of 338 candela.
Visitors will also be able to see the latest addition to the BEx family of IECEx, ATEX, Ex EAC and INMETRO certified signals. The industry standard for explosion proof signalling for over 15 years, now the BExBGLD2 LED beacon and BExCS110-LD2 combination alarm horn and LED beacon brings the latest E2S LED visual signalling technology to this range as well.
For 25 years E2S Warning Signals have specialised in the design and manufacture of high performance audible and visual signals for commercial, industrial, marine and hazardous locations. The head office and manufacturing operations are located in London, UK with extensive facilities for design, manufacture, quality assurance, testing and dispatch along with a customer service centre serving global markets. Additionally, a dedicated distribution hub and sales operation is based in Houston, Texas principally serving North and South America
E2S will be represented by Darren Mann, International Sales Manager and Neal Porter, APAC Sales Manager. The stand number is 3E181.