MED approved products showcased at MARINTEC 2017
- D1xB2 explosion proof SIL2 signals at NFPA 2019
- STEx 316 stainless steel signals - DNV approved
- New D1xB2 beacons launched at OTC 2019
- STExCP8 call points - now SIL2 compliant
- E2S exhibits at ADIPEC 2018
- D2x LED & Xenon beacons - next gen UL1971 signals
- Global GRP - the GNEx solution
- The brightest lights at NFPA 2018
- OTC 2018 is all about the LED
- Auto-synchronizing UL1971 LED beacon for Haz Loc
- Solving the combination problem for private fire signaling
- MED approved products showcased at MARINTEC 2017
- Innovative E2S LED technology at ADIPEC
- Additional MED approvals
- E2x family upgrade
- GNExB2LD2 at Offshore Europe 2017
- New LED beacon at O&G Asia 2017
- New product releases at NFPA 2017
- LED beacons brighter than Xenon
- E2S exhibit at OTC 2017
- E2S exhibit at OMC 2017
- BExBGL2 - Explosion proof LED beacons
- E2S at ADIPEC 2016
- E2S at ONS Norway 2016
- E2S becomes member of NFPA
E2S showcase latest MED compliant warning signals at MARINTEC Shanghai
E2S Warning Signals, the world’s leading independent signalling manufacturer, will be exhibiting at MARINTEC Shanghai its range of Marine Equipment Directive, MED, compliant alarm horn sounders and combined audible-visual alarms suitable for installation in marine fire and safety systems.
Assessed by DNV-GL as compliant to EU Directive 2014/90/EU, the E2S range of signals are suitable for the harshest of environments including hazardous locations.
The SONF1, A105N and A112N alarm horn sounders range from sound output levels of 100 to 119dB(A) at 1 metre and feature robust fire-retardant ABS enclosures. With a choice of up to 45 alarm tone frequencies and up to three remotely selectable alarm stages installers and system integrators can signal multiple alarm conditions from one device. The SONFL1X, AL105NX and AL112NX provide the same audible signal but are combined with a powerful Xenon strobe beacon with an effective light output of 200 candela. The combined audible and visual devices reduce installation time and cost. All units are also tested to EN54-3, EN54-23 and VdS approved to CPD Directive 89/106/EEC.
For Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22 hazardous locations the BExS110D alarm horn sounder is IECEx and ATEX approved, VdS approved to EN54-3 and assessed by DNV-GL as MED compliant. For visual signalling requirements E2S will also be demonstrating the next generation in LED beacons featuring examples of explosion proof signals from the GNEx family with corrosion proof GRP enclosures and the STEx family with 316L stainless steel enclosures. Al versions offer industry leading light output levels and innovative features such as field replaceable coloured lens filters.
MARINTEC Shanghai runs from the 5th to the 8th December. APAC Sales Manager Neal Porter will be the E2S representative on booth N3H41.