Spectra range of visual warning beacons
- D1xB2 explosion proof SIL2 signals at NFPA 2019
- STEx 316 stainless steel signals - DNV approved
- New D1xB2 beacons launched at OTC 2019
- STExCP8 call points - now SIL2 compliant
- E2S exhibits at ADIPEC 2018
- D2x LED & Xenon beacons - next gen UL1971 signals
- Global GRP - the GNEx solution
- The brightest lights at NFPA 2018
- OTC 2018 is all about the LED
- Auto-synchronizing UL1971 LED beacon for Haz Loc
- Solving the combination problem for private fire signaling
- MED approved products showcased at MARINTEC 2017
- Innovative E2S LED technology at ADIPEC
- Additional MED approvals
- E2x family upgrade
- GNExB2LD2 at Offshore Europe 2017
- New LED beacon at O&G Asia 2017
- New product releases at NFPA 2017
- LED beacons brighter than Xenon
- E2S exhibit at OTC 2017
- E2S exhibit at OMC 2017
- BExBGL2 - Explosion proof LED beacons
- E2S at ADIPEC 2016
- E2S at ONS Norway 2016
- E2S becomes member of NFPA
Our Spectra family of visual warning indicators for the industrial market covers all the sizes from panel lamps through to powerful rotating and Xenon beacons suitable for safety warning, status indication, fire alarm and general alert.
The IP65 protected beacons are suitable for outdoor applications and offers a range of technologies including Xenon, L.E.D., Halogen, incandescent and filament lamps.
The LED technology offers long life and is ideal for status lamp applications where the beacon is illuminated continuously or where access or maintenance is difficult and gives significantly lower life costs than traditional filament lamps.
Other options include synchronised Xenon strobes where all units connected to the same power supply will flash together, a requirement in many fire alarm installations.
The B350 and B450 traffic light beacons are designed to provide status and safety warning in industrial applications such as factories,
warehouses and process control systems. The units are available with either filament lamps or a
long life L.E.D light source, which is ideal for applications where access or maintenance is
difficult; it offers significantly lower life costs than traditional filament lamps. Lenses are available in Red, Amber, Blue, Clear, Green and Yellow and can be linked together to form vertical or horizontal sets of lights with any combination of colours.
The lens cover can be positioned to suit either orientation and all units have a choice of three cable entries – two around the side and one on the base – giving maximum installation flexibility.
A choice of wall and pole mounting brackets are available.
- B100LDA Panel Mount LED Permanent Beacon
- B100STR Panel Mount Xenon Strobe Beacon
- B100SLF Panel Mount Status Beacon [Filament Lamp]
- B100FLF Panel Mount Blinking Beacon [Filament Lamp]
- B200LDA LED Permanent Beacon
- B200STR Xenon Strobe Beacon
- B200SLF Status Beacon [Filament Lamp]
- B200FLF Blinking Beacon [Filament Lamp]
- B300LDA LED Beacon [Multi-Function Array]
- B300STR Xenon Strobe Beacon
- B300SLF Status Beacon [Filament Lamp]
- B300FLF Blinking Beacon [Filament Lamp]
- B300FLH Blinking Beacon [Halogen Lamp]
- B300SLH Status Beacon [Halogen Lamp]
- B400LDA LED Beacon [Multi-Function Array]
- B400STR Xenon Strobe Beacon
- B400SLF Status Beacon [Filament Lamp]
- B400FLF Blinking Beacon [Filament Lamp]
- B400FLH Blinking Beacon [Halogen Lamp]
- B400SLH Status Beacon [Halogen Lamp]